It’s that time of year again! Gift Guide time!! We are hosting our second annual “Give Back Gift Guide” over on our Facebook & Instagram. Over the next 12 days, we’ll be doing our best to help you choose Christmas gifts for her, him, and them.
Up first, for her, if your her is a 5.5 yr-old girl that is. The following gift guide items were hand selected back in early November by young Annie Nichols of The Annie Banannie Foundation (our most recent local charity partner). These selections are sure to help you choose just the right gift for the little girl in your life.
- Gracie Cat from Hazel Village – These adorable woodland creatures are the perfect lovey to encourage low tech play. Soft and cuddly and impossibly cute! You can even add another outfit for more creative fun! Other animals available at Good Deed Goods.
- THE Annie Banannie Bracelet from Chavez – These bracelets are a MUST in the Annie Banannie Gift Guide. Designed with Annie in mind, each bracelet is unique, but pink! Well, either pink or rainbow unicorn…we’ll let you decide which one your little one would prefer. The best part about these bracelets is that they give back 25% to The Annie Banannie Foundation with each one sold. They come in women’s & kiddo sizes. Available at Good Deed Goods.
- Pals Socks – We LOVE Pals Socks at Good Deed Goods! Their whole motto is that it is fun to be friends with someone different! That’s why they don’t match! What’s more, for every pair of Pals Socks sold, they donate a pair to Cradles to Crayons of Philadelphia. Fun styles available at Good Deed Goods.
- Pink Fuzzy Pineapple Key Chain – because why not? Available in 3 colors at Good Deed Goods, where every gift always gives back!
- Taylor Elliot Designs Pencil Pack – Pink & Purple Pencils with words to encourage…these are great for all ages! These and more available at Good Deed Goods.
- Ice Cream Bath Fizzies – The perfect addition to bath time!
- Pink Cupcake Mini Bath Bomb – In case you need another addition to make bath time fun!
- Maileg Angel Mouse in Tin Suitcase – These are quite possibly the CUTEST toy we have at Good Deed Goods! Every single piece of the Maileg collection is beloved by kiddos of all ages and this is the perfect start to their collection.
- Donut Bath Bomb by Feeling Smitten – Bath Bombs GALORE! (you can see a theme here…they’re definitely a favorite! Especially when they look like donuts.)
- Small Rainbow Teleties – No pinching with these hair ties! Plus, they’re rainbow…need we say more? Ok, we will…if you have hair and you’ve never tried a Teletie, stop what you’re doing and come see us straightaway! These will change you and your hair’s life. Plus they come in fun colors which are perfect for little ones!
- Maileg Ballet Shoebox – Another addition to that soon to be blossoming Maileg collection. A little box with hours of play inside. You’ll have to see it in person to believe the cuteness. Available at Good Deed Goods!
- Wind Up Flower Pen – Sure to make any letter practice a lot more fun!
- Wildflower Body Wash Buffer – Seen here in Beach Grass & Honey Blossom…sharply smell tested by our curator herself, Miss Annie Banannie
There you have it! Thirteen wonderful Christmas gifts for the little girl in your life. All available at Good Deed Goods where every gift ALWAYS gives back 10% to local, national, and international charities/organizations making a difference for GOOD.
More to come! Be sure to follow along with our Give Back Gift Guide over the next two weeks! You can follow along on Facebook & Instagram. And also, check back here for more Give Back Gift Guide posts. Still to come: Gift Guide for Him, Gift Guide for Her, & Gift Guide for Them!